It is less than one week until THE OLDE FARMHOUSE VINTAGE MARKET!!!
I thought it would be a good idea to suggest some helpful tips for market day! This may be your very first market or perhaps you are a market hopper…either way you need to be prepared for a fun day of JUNKING!!!
1. Load up your family and friends!! There is something for everyone at the market…and it’s always fun to shop with someone!!
2. For all of you early birds…dress in layers! These fall days can be so unpredictable! Let’s hope for sunshine…but I know the junker’s mind….rain or shine you are coming for the treasures!!
3. A large enough vehicle so you don’t have to leave a treasure or friend behind!!
4. A measuring tape to make sure your item is a perfect fit!
5. Re-usable shopping bags or a cart. You need your hands free to shop (or to hold your morning coffee) !!
6. CASH!! Most vendors are cash sales only. However, some vendors are now able to accept a credit card.
There will be an ATM on site in Barn #1 in case you need it!!
The Runway Café will once again be on site to help keep you going!! They will be serving a variety of snacks and lunches & hot and cold beverages…remember the Hot Apple Cider last year?? Yummy!! It will be back again this year!!
For all of you non-shoppers, there is a covered picnic table area with some activities to pass the time while your loved one shops till they drop!!
Parking…it’s free and there is lots of it!!! There will be some wonderful volunteers out there helping you to find a parking spot. There is also an overflow parking lot at the corner of 105th Ave and Lougheed Hwy. Just watch for the signs!!
So… Are you ready??
I am so excited to see you all at the market!! It is going to be a wonderful day of JUNKING!!